eBook of Veterinary Homeopathy
How to Speed Your Pets Healing Time by 1/4 to 1/2 or More!
This is the only reference dedicated to instruction in the advanced methods of 'Dynamic Dosing' in the homeopathic treatment of animals. This easy to follow, fast forward guide, takes all the guess work out of how to dose, what potency to choose and how often to give a remedy. Following the methods of 'Dynamic Dosing', can strongly improve the success of a homeopathic treatment and can reduce the animals healing time dramatically.
Whether you have a dog, cat, horse, bird, or pet rat, this guide will be indispensable.
Published in an eBook format that you can instantly download and start using now. Laid out for easy on screen viewing and accessibility, it can be used on any computer, laptop, iPad or tablet that can read .pdf files. You can also print single pages or the entire volume, for a hard copy you can take anywhere.
‘Fast Forward to the Cure’ Pro-Version 2.0, contains a Veterinary Materia Medica, Therapeutic Veterinary Repertories and a Complete Guide to Dose and Potency in the Treatment of Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Farm Animals and Wildlife…
14 Chapters and 872 pages!
- Veterinary Materia Medica (Remedies and Their Symptoms)
- Homeopathic Treatments (Rx Ailment/Disease Index and Remedies)
- Therapeutic Veterinary Repertories for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Farm Animals and Wildlife
- Successful Techniques on How to Take a Case
- How to Use a Repertory to Find the Remedy
- Printable Case Taking, Repertorization and Observation Forms
- How to Choose the Correct Potency
- When to Raise the Potency
- How to Give the Dose to Animals
- The Methods of 'Dynamic Dosing'
- When to Change a Remedy
- Preparation and Dosing Instructions for: Dry Pills, Liquid Remedies, and The Split Dose Method in the C and LM Potencies
- How to Preserve a Remedy
- How to Prepare a Remedy for Olfaction (inhalation dosing)
- Skin Dosing (transdermal applications)
- How to Use the Plussing Method of dosing in the Treatment of Cancer
- Homeopathic Treatment Guidelines for Dosing Neonates (young animals) and Seniors
- Homeopathic Methods for Treating Acute Diseases
- How to Make Your Own, Homeopathic Topical Creams, Gels, Ointments, Lotions and Oils (Hypercal, Hypericum, Calendula)
- Materia Medica of the Nosodes and How to Use Nosodes in the Prevention of Disease
- How to Give Homeopathic Animal Vaccines
- Schuessler's Cell Salts (Nutritional Homeopathy). Cell Salt Materia Medica, Biochemic First Aid, How to Dose the Cell Salts to Pets
- Printable Illustrations
- Full color, Printable Anatomy Charts, for Dogs, Cats, Horse and Birds!